Friday, December 30, 2005

Patrick says he NEEDS this ticket.


I don't really give a shit about sob stories, but Patrick's NYE plans were affected by a change in relationship status. Since this ticket is available because of a similar situation, the robot I had installed in my galvanized heart said it was acceptable to waste your time with his tale. And I quote:

i needs that ticket. not even kidding man, the girl i was seeing decided
she needed to not talk to me anymore. she invited me to her new years eve party and then told me the other day she doesn't want me to go. i love cyhsy.

Anyway, here's Patrick's perverted limerick. Props to him for venturing into obscenity; minus five points for eggregious misuse of the word "digest." Pat: care to explain that word choice to the discerning public?

there once was a man from the west.
a virgin, he was, on a quest.
so he picked up a hooker,
she was not a looker.
still, cum inside her was digest.


To vote for this limerick, click on comments and write "vote yes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home