Friday, December 30, 2005

Is this limerick thing going to work?


Getting a little nervous about this contest--kind of like when you throw a party and it's ten o'clock and only one person has shown up. Dunno what I was expecting, but those tickets are going for more than a c-note on craigslist. Shit, even a post requesting a submissive woman to clean your house in a french maid uniform while you pelt her with bits of corned beef hash gets a flood of responses in the first day... not that I would know from experience, but, you know, I've heard that.

Thanks to my friends, who have kicked in limericks saying nice things about me. I'll start posting them if the public doesn't come through, but for now, those little ditties are kind of like the lone partygoer, standing in the corner playing with your stereo and drawing attention to the fact that nobody else is there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home