Saturday, December 31, 2005

Mike is the limerick king


Mike wins by a motherfucking landslide. Out of the whopping 19 votes that came in before 2PM, Mike captured 10--that's like 95 percent!

Man, Mike, after I deconstructed your limerick, I guess I kinda convinced myself that you had no friends. Glad to see I was wrong: the big losers are clearly Talia and Dancing Retard Matt, who didn't even vote for themselves. You stupid fucks. Let me give you a little life advice I learned a long time ago from my mentor, Welcome Back Cotter's Vinny Barbarini...Barbarino...whatever: You gotta take care of numero UNO.

Well, it's been a real pleasure wasting my time finding pictures to go with your limericks; some of you, particularly Patricia, for whom I voted twice because I thought she might be cute, show some real promise as limericksters, and I urge you to follow your dreams right to the top. Better luck next time some jackass holds a limerick contest for an awesome concert ticket. Which will be never. Happy new year.

JMFB

Mike: I'll be in touch, but plan to meet me at Irving Plaza at 9PM.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Superfantastisch! Happy New Year.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, my phones kinda fucked and if after the hours and hours of racking my brain for rhymrs and a wastebasket full of futile limerick attempts, my victory was ruined by my fuckn phone, people at t mobile would have to die.
Therefore, here's my friend carrie's number who I will be with 904 710 1426
We'll be in front of irving at 845 I'll be in blue pants and a blue windbreaker.
You are pretty fuckin awesome joe mf brown. (And I can meet you somewhere else if you want)

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that was me, mike by the way

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe,
Thanks for your votes! :) That late-runner Mike really killed me. Thanks for the contest!
Patricia
PS I ended up shelling out some dough - going to the rad concert!!!!

3:25 PM  
Blogger JMFB said...

Sweet, see you there. It's like a reunion! You'll recognize me by the black bar across my eyes.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home